Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: 100-0082542.001
There are many applications for siliconised separating paper. Thanks to its excellent release properties, it prevents both the bonding of materials to each other and adhesion to surfaces.
The siliconised surface also makes it ideal for use as a protective layer when crafting, for example, when mixing oil paints or covering sticky materials.
BRANOperl is environmentally friendly and can be easily recycled and disposed of.
Width: 1 metre
Length: 50 running metres
Bleached / approx. 40 g/m²
Contents: 1 roll
Upon request, our release paper is also available in other formats and quantities.
- Wrapping paper for soap making (for filling and easy separation of the finished soap)
- Suitable for use as transfer paper or paper for transfer printing
- Paper for cutting patterns
- Suitable for use as carrier paper for labels and adhesive tapes
- Versatile tool for crafting